Did you know…
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world.
- It is estimated to be growing at 20% each year in the UK.
- It is used by 15% of people in the UK, 27% of Germans and by 40% of French people.
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK.
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.
The question is – have you tried it?